Pokemadness Collab Pokemadness Collab

Not the greatest but.....

I have to admit i really hate pokemon with a passion but this movie made me laugh. I especially loved the Grenade Bitch-slap part and the Yugioh playing Madness Link.

GRAPHICS - Well the madness character was good (even though not original) and kinda worked in a strange way for this flash. The backgrounds could have used a little more time (maybe draw your own?)... and i'm not really a fan of the sprites.. (2/5)

SOUNDS - Were alright and synced well.. (3/5)

ORIGINALITY - Very original, funny, and showed some potential.. (3/5)

I gave you a pass through the portal :)

(2/5, 5/10)

Big Head Bicycle Blunder Big Head Bicycle Blunder

Very Nice....

Great animation, Great Story and pretty funny....

GRAPHICS - Loved the characters and the style you chose to draw them. No complaints in this category. (5/5)

SOUNDS - Sound and music that you picked for this peice fit perfectly. No Complaints (5/5)

ORIGINALITY - Story was very original... Hands kinda reminded me of a krinkels style animation. Other then that excellent. (3/5)

(4/5, 8/10)

berkley and jonnes berkley and jonnes

Hmm plot....?

It's a interesting idea to make a flash based on the old time silent movies, but even they had a plot or at least one that made sense...

GRAPHICS - Not to much in the way of animation.... Characters were original but a little more effort in drawing (texture and shading) would improve the flash greatly. I did however like the old movie style frames. (1/5)

SOUNDS - Music fit the theme well (charlie chaplin music).. (3/5)

ORIGINALITY - Very original however a reasonable plot the movie itself failed. (1/5)

Unfortunatley i'm not gonna pass this one through the portal, however i hope you improve on your submission or use my advice in future projects.

(1/5, 3/10)

CT: "the Fated battle" CT: "the Fated battle"

Great Work!

First off i have to totally disagree with cap-acorn the last reviewer when he said, "It didn't feel like chrono trigger". I thought that this fit the chrono trigger style perfect and its not a sprite flash either :D

GRAPHICS - I really liked your style of drawing, you really brought your own interpretation to the chrono trigger theme. I loved the special attacks from the game that you drew out and the characters all were well drawn. (5/5)

SOUND - The chronotrigger battle song (magus battle i believe?) fit perfectly in this flash and the sound effects were also very well synced. (5/5)

ORIGINALITY - Very original and Very Enjoyable.... (4/5)

Keep up the good work... :)

(5/5, 9/10)

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Good Job!

I really enjoyed this and it's clear that you really spent the time to make this look like the movie scene...

GRAPHICS - Sprites.... I would give you bad grades for them, but since you created them yourself and used them in such a well produced way. (4/5)

SOUND - Excellent... I could have sworn that i was watching the matrix. The music and speech was well synced and the added mario sounds gave it a touch of originality. (5/5)

ORIGINALITY - You pretty much took the matrix scene and recreated it scene for scene, however you made it your own and the end product was original. (5/5)

(4/5, 10/10)

The Grim Vampier preview The Grim Vampier preview

Not a bad start...

Finish This. I think that you have something good here.

GRAPHICS - Very well drawn, and unique. I did notice a few little glitches here and there nothing major (eg: when shadow is walking down alley). 3/5

SOUND - Music choice was alright.... not best. 3/5

ORIGINALITY - Like ni said it was very unique and original and when it's finished it should be great. 5/5

So in the end i gave you a 7/10 and when you get this finished you'll have my 5 vote. :)

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Noooo Not The Strategy Guide!!!

I think i've watched this movie a hundred times and still laugh every time i see it. I also enjoyed the easter egg which alone in itself would have been a funny flash. So ya i'm def given you the highest props and keep the "awesomeness" coming..

5/5, 10/10

Flight of Colour 2 Flight of Colour 2

Pretty Good...

This flash overall was pretty good... the only thing that I didn't like was the way the mouths were animated it was alright but still needs a bit of work.. but other then that GOOD WORK!

RoobyKillAll responds:

Thanks for the good review. I agree with you on the mouths. I sorta cheaped out on them... but oh well.

Goomba ep. 1 high speed Goomba ep. 1 high speed

I totally disagree with the last guy....

Allthough the flash itself makes no sense it hardly deserves a blam point.... I thought you had some skills for Hand drawn characters.... if you work a bit harder to perfect your skill then maybe you'll get a higher score!

FatBadger responds:

TY. Score wont be great. Alot of peple arent reading the authors comments..this was my first ever attempt at flash, i jsut doubled the speed this afternoon. For a first time I think i did allright, alot better than the losers that are voting 0 anyways.

not stick SKATER movie 4 not stick SKATER movie 4

DUDE FREAKIN AWESOME!!

I haven't seen an awesome skater flash for a while!!! AND DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! You better finish this and add sound cuz I want to add this to my favourites!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!